This loaded tea recipe is your perfect tropical treat. Enjoy the subtle notes of a delicious pineapple combined with citrus flavors right in your cup.
This recipe was originally posted on Silver Lining Lessons and edited for Waka Coffee & Tea.
Why loaded tea?
The “loaded” in loaded tea is suggesting the extra health benefits you could gain compared to other teas. These potential benefits can be derived from the actual tea as well as the additional ingredients added in the loaded tea recipes. Some of the potential health benefits include:
- boosting metabolism, which could increase weight loss
- appetite suppression
- help increase your energy
- help improving your focus
In addition to these potential benefits, loaded teas look so beautiful that you won’t want to stop making them!
The Pineapple TeaChata Loaded Tea Recipe
- 1 tsp 4C Energy Rush – Citrus
- 1/4 tsp Waka pineapple green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp Great Value tropical tepache de pina drink mix
- 2 tsp Klass horchata
- 2 oz cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C, tea powder, guarana powder and tepache de pine in 6 oz hot water
- Pour into bottom of cup. Then, pack cup with ice
- Coat top of ice with cold aloe vera juice
- Mix horchata with 8 oz cold water: add mixture into cup and enjoy!