This refreshing and festive watermelon loaded tea recipe is everything you need on a hot summer day.
This recipe was originally posted on Silver Lining Lessons and edited for Waka Coffee & Tea.
The watermelon touch
According to Watermelon.org (it’s a real website we swear) the first recorded watermelon harvest occurred nearly 5,000 years ago in Egypt! Nowadays, the U.S. ranks 7th in worldwide in production of watermelon while China is #1. We obviously love watermelon here, so why not to add it to your favorite green tea powder?
Mix in some Waka watermelon green tea powder into your loaded tea for subtle notes of summer in every cup!
Watermelon Fresca Loaded Tea Recipe
- 1 tsp 4C Energy Rush – Berry
- 1/4 tsp Waka watermelon green tea powder
- 1/8 tsp Nutricost guarana powder
- 1/2 tsp Klass strawberry watermelon drink mix
- 1/2 tsp Great Value limeade drink mix
- 2 oz cold Fruit of the Earth aloe vera juice
- Dissolve 4C, tea powder, guarana powder and strawberry watermelon drink mix in 6 oz hot water
- Pour into bottom of cup. Then, pack cup with ice
- Coat top of ice with cold aloe vera juice
- Mix limeade with 8 oz cold water: add mixture into cup and enjoy!