There is nothing more refreshing than a cup of iced tea. But what if you served your tea as an ice cube?
Tea ice cubes are perfect for iced tea, lemonade and even cocktails. They are so easy to make and can be also used as a garnish. The nice tea cube flavor will slowly melt in your cup and won’t dilute your drinks. Not into tea? Try our coffee ice cubes recipe as well!
Make Fruity Tea Ice Cubes
- 1 tsp of Waka Instant Tea (any flavor)
- 4 oz of hot water
- 20 oz of room temperature water
- 1 lime sliced thin
- 1 lemon sliced thin
- 1/4 cup of raspberries
- 1/4 cup of strawberries a few mint leaves
- Add Waka instant tea into a small to medium size pitcher.
- Add hot water and mix until the tea powder fully dissolves.
- Add the rest of the water and give it another quick mix.
- Add sliced fruit and herbs to each square in a ice tray.
- Pour tea into each cube and freeze overnight.
- Use these ice cubes with iced tea or lemonade.